Where Can I Stay?
There are many options available for lodging and a variety of hotels located in the Dunkirk/Fredonia area as well as some others within a 30 minute drive.
- Best Western (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-888-386-5475
- Best Western (Jamestown): 716-484-8400
- Clarion (Dunkirk): 1-716-366-8350
- Comfort Inn (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-888-672-8876
- Days Inn (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-716-673-1351
- The White Inn (Fredonia): 716-672-2103 Website
- Chautauqua Suites (Mayville): 1-716-269-7829 Website
- The Radisson (Jamestown): 1-800-333-3333
- Comfort Inn (Jamestown): 1-716-664-5920
- Hampton Inn (Jamestown): 1-716-484-7829
- Holiday Inn Express (Findley Lake): 1-716-769-7900
- Holiday Inn Express (Jamestown): 1-888-465-4329
Bed and Breakfasts
There are also Bed and Breakfasts throughout Chautauqua County, the following are just a few of the available.
- Brookside Manor (Fredonia): 1-800-929-7599
- Candlelight Lodge (Westfield): 1-716-326-2830 Website
- Brick House (Westfield): 1-866-804-0347 Website
- Brasted House (Mayville): 1-888-753-6205
- Plumbush (Mayville): 1-716-789-5309
- Hotel Lenhart (Bemus Point): 1-716-386-2715 Website
- Cherry Creek Inn (Cherry Creek): 1-716-296-5105 Website
- My Blue Heaven (Mayville): 1-716-753-3955 Website
- Grape Arbor (North East, PA): 1-866-725-0048 Website
- Pinewoods Cottage (Silver Creek): 1-716-934-4173 Website
Is there camping available?
Yes, there is camping available at the fairgrounds. The form can be downloaded here and returned to AGC Wine Festival at 2264 King Road, Forestville, NY 14062. Questions can be directed to the fair office at 800.965.4834.
August 2nd-4th, 2019
Chautauqua County Fairgrounds
8/02/19 | 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8/03/19 | 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8/04/19 | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
One-day pass: $21.60 | Four pack: $16.20
Two-day pass: $27.00 | Four pack: $20.25
Designated Driver: $5.00
*all ticket prices will increse an additional
$5.00 on the day of the festival.