Where Can I Stay?
Camp at the Fairgrounds!!
Yes, there is camping available at the fairgrounds. The form can be downloaded here and returned to AGC Wine Festival at 2264 King Road, Forestville, NY 14062. Questions can be directed to the festival office at 800.965.4834.
There are many options available for lodging and a variety of hotels located in the Dunkirk/Fredonia area as well as some others within a 30 minute drive.
- Best Western (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-888-386-5475
- Best Western (Jamestown): 716-484-8400
- Clarion (Dunkirk): 1-716-366-8350
- Comfort Inn (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-888-672-8876
- Days Inn (Dunkirk/Fredonia): 1-716-673-1351
- Chautauqua Suites (Mayville): 1-716-269-7829 Website
- The Radisson (Jamestown): 1-800-333-3333
- Comfort Inn (Jamestown): 1-716-664-5920
- Hampton Inn (Jamestown): 1-716-484-7829
- Holiday Inn Express (Findley Lake): 1-716-769-7900
- Holiday Inn Express (Jamestown): 1-888-465-4329
Bed and Breakfasts
There are also Bed and Breakfasts throughout Chautauqua County, the following are just a few of the available.
- Brookside Manor (Fredonia): 1-800-929-7599
- Candlelight Lodge (Westfield): 1-716-326-2830 Website
- Brick House (Westfield): 1-866-804-0347 Website
- Brasted House (Mayville): 1-888-753-6205
- Plumbush (Mayville): 1-716-789-5309
- Hotel Lenhart (Bemus Point): 1-716-386-2715 Website
- Cherry Creek Inn (Cherry Creek): 1-716-296-5105 Website
- My Blue Heaven (Mayville): 1-716-753-3955 Website
- Grape Arbor (North East, PA): 1-866-725-0048 Website
- Pinewoods Cottage (Silver Creek): 1-716-934-4173 Website
August 7th - 9th, 2020
Chautauqua County Fairgrounds
Dunkirk, NY 14048
8/07/19 |Kick Off Party - 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8/08/19 |Festival Hours - 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
After Hours Party - 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8/09/19 |Festival Hours - 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
1-day Taster: $21.60 | Four pack: $16.20 each
2-day Taster: $27.00 | Four pack: $20.25 each
Designated Driver: $5.40 per day
*ALL tasting ticket prices will increase
an additional $5.00 on the day of the festival